Let’s face it, everyone thinks their dog rocks!
Join us at Dogstival 2021 for a fun dog show and this year we are delighted to be sponsored by ERIC ROBINSON SOLICITORS aimed very much at the more humorous end of the scale! Can you do a trick, are you looking festival ready or have you looked after your owner during lockdown?!
The Dogstival fun dog show is open to everyone and all proceeds are split between our charities.
£5 per entry
Maximum of 15 entries per class. Please arrive at the TOP DAWG SHOW RING with your registration 15 minutes before the session
There will be rosettes for everyone!!!
Classes: 11.30-12.15pm on both days
- Puppy Love: all puppies under a year old
- Best Dressed Dawg; calling all snazzy dressers!
- Golden Oldie: all dogs over eight years
- Best rescue: all rescue pooches – any age
Classes; 2-2.45pm on both days
- Lockdown Hero: The dogs that have shone though Lockdown making a difference.
- Best Show Off : Does your dog ‘give a paw’, ‘speak on command’ or perform a dance routine?
- Child handler : Best friends take to the dog walk showing off ‘walking the dog’.
- Best of the Rest: Open to anyone!
To enter your dog into one of the Fun Dog Show categories please click ENTER MY POOCH NOW!
and select the category and the day! Simples