Dogstival will take place on the 5th and 6th June 2021 at Burley Park, New Forest, BH24 4AB
We are blessed with a fabulous new venue at Burley Park with a vast amount of space to allow for socially distanced fun!
Additional measures will be in place to keep our staff and visitors safe, including a maximum capacity limit based on safe social distancing
To get your paws on some tickets click HERE
We very much look forward to welcoming everyone on the 5th and 6th June 2021
Dogstival is held at Burley Park, Burley, New Forest, BH24 4AB
Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th June 2021
We are very sorry but the not so lovely people at HIGHWAYS ENGLAND have decided in their infinite wisdom that June is the perfect month to replace a faulty cattle grid on the main road into Burley from the A31. We have been told that despite deteriorating for some time they have decided to replace this over the weekend of our event despite having had 6 months during the last lockdown to do the works!
We are very sorry for the inconveniece! if you would like to complain... please do. WE HAVE! 😭
What does it mean? There will be a short 1 mile diversion which will be clearly signposted
The diversion route to Burley from the Westbound. CLICK HERE
And to access the A31 West bound from Burley CLICK HERE
What they have failed to do is signpost the best way home! so when you turn right out of our car park to leave Burley, turn left onto Smugglers Road and then right at Crow an this will take you up to HIghtown and onto the A31.
Tickets can be purchased through the Dogstival website or on the ticket gate
Please print your ticket and bring it with you to the event OR have the ticket on the smart phone so the QR code can be scanned
Parking is £3
Please note that tickets purchased for the original date are transferable to the new date or to 2021 and are valid for either day. Refunds will be issued for those who cannot make the new dates.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE EVENT OR TICKET PURCHASE
PLEASE CONTACT DOGSTIVAL HQ ON 01590 676644 email@example.com
Here's our 10 Point Pawplan of how we're making Dogstival as safe as a Doghouse.....
- First up, if you feel unwell a few days before the event, please don't come. Either give your ticket to a family member or friend, or get in touch and we'll work something out with your ticket for next year.
- Dogstival Distancing. We've worked out the site plan so everyone's got about 10sqm (or 12 spaniels x 10 spaniels) of space.It's huge open field to stroll around. Seating will be spaced out across the site too.
- there'll be hand sanitiser stations at the entrances, in the food areas, on each stand and of course in each loo. Feel free to bring your own, but we'll have that covered!
- General Cleaning; we'll have an on-site A-team cleaning loo's, benches or any surfaces across the weekend. More than any other place you've visited in a past few weeks.
- Queues; we're aiming to get everyone in quickly and limit or manage any queues around the site at busy stands or arenas. Keep an eye out for markers or notices to help keep your distance.
- Dogs Sharing; at the moment CFSG guidelines state 'we can provide water, but not shared drinking bowls.' So, please bring your dog's travel bowl to fill up and we'll supply the H2O. If you're having a go at flyball we'll provide your dog with their very own ball to keep.
- Event programme; this will be in a digital or smartphone format and everyone will get a note how to download in the days leading up to Dogstival. We're trying to limit 'handing things out'. Plus, we'll have a PA system announcing all the news across the weekend.
- Foody Things; all our food retailers will have 'one serve condiments' so we're not sharing stuff
- You; whilst we'll have lots of signage to remind us about keeping safe, we ask you as super responsible dog-owners to also take into account others. Please don't touch other people's dogs
- Sampling will be conducted in a controlled way using gloves
Dogstival is all about having a fun day out with your dog so please do bring them along. Please note dogs must be kept on the lead unless in a specified area, on the beach or participating in one of the have-a-go activities.
Dogs should be covered by current vaccinations. If your dog is in season it is not a good idea to attend or if your dog is not well socialised, or can be boisterous around other dogs please consider if this the right event for you.
For more details please refer to our animal welfare guidelines.
Of course! The well being and safety of humans and dogs is incredibly important to us, so as well as the usual human medical services provided by South Coast medics we will have vets on hand also. There will also be a registered vet Vets $ Pets Torron and an Animal Ambulance provided by Animals at Home South Hants. Authorised by the Animals Health and Veterinary Laboratories Agency (part of DEFRA) as required by European Law to transport animals in safety and comfort.
Most retailers will be taking card payments but we also recommend bringing cash with you on the day. Parking is £3 cash.
Sadly we have no camping on-site for our new venue of Burley Park but there are plenty of campsites nearby
Dogs must be on the lead throughout the event site for everyone's safety and enjoyment. In busy areas, we would recommend dogs to be on short leads rather than extendable ones.
Take a look at our “Get your paws” involved page for all the details on all the interactive activities that your dog can enjoy over the weekend including the K9 Aquasports pool, flyball, distraction alley, agility, fun dog show and much more!
Main arena schedules may be subject to change
The management reseveres the right to make changes to the line up and event content if and when matters arise
Yes we have plenty of parking at Dogstival. Parking is in the field opposite and Burley Park charges £3 per car per day. Please bring cash
Tickets CAN be purchased on the gate for 2021
On the gate tickets are
Children under 6 are free