Dogstival takes place in the heart of the New Forest, surrounded by acres of woodland and a short hop to miles of beaches and coastline. Whether you’re joining us for the day or turning the festival into cheeky mini break we’ve some top tips and info below!
Dogstival takes place at Burley Park, Burley. There are two entrance gates depending on where you’re driving from.
If you’re heading down the A31 or from the north follow the Ringwood Road and postcode BH24 4BS.
Heading from the south, plumb BH24 4AB into your sat nav. You’ll come in a different entrance to help manage the traffic.
Here’s some other useful bits of information
• Parking is £4, card or cash payments available.
• If you’re a Blue Badge holder parking is free and we’ll get you parked as close to the main entrance as possible.
• Please ensure you display your blue badge and vehicle pass in your vehicle once parked.
If you are coming to Dogstival, why not make a weekend of it!
The New Forest is one of the most dog friendly places to visit, with hundreds of
dog friendly places to stay, you’ll be spoilt for choice!
Whether you love camping, fancy staying in a beautiful self-catering cottage, resting in a boutique pub, relaxing in one of the many quaint B & B’s, having all sorts of fun at a Holiday Park or even treating yourself and your four-legged friend to a luxurious break at The Montagu Arms Hotel with the real bow wow factor, you won’t be disappointed.
A lot of these dog friendly accommodation providers even have little packages for your dog, including a bed, treats, a towel, water & food bowls and more!
Did you know…
• The New Forest spans over 193,000 acres and 40 miles of coastline to explore?!
• The national park dates back to 1079 when William I decided the forest was perfect for hunting and just a short trip down the M3 from Londinium.
• It’s home to roaming livestock and wild ponies who’ll often decide to wander across the road so please drive carefully and thoughtfully.
• There are more than 140 miles of tracks and footpaths to explore with your dog.
• Dogstival works in partnership with New Forest Tourism who champion ‘booking direct’ with accommodation providers where you can get better rates and they don’t have to pay a whacking commission.
Proudly working with
Do you have a question? We’ve hopefully got the answer!